General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance: Your Data and Privacy
- “Personal information” is information that allows us to identify you.
- The types of Personal Information that we may collect from you may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number and country.
- When you submit forms on the BVTRentals.com website, we are committed to storing your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your data to let you use the BVTRentals.com website. You may cancel your consent at any time.
- We will never sell your personal data to any third party.
- BVTRentals.com will use your personal data for the following purposes only:
- To let you register on the website and create a profile
- To help take your rental reservations and send message notifications
- To respond to feedback, queries and complaints that you submit through our contact forms or by email
- When you are on our website, some information such as Internet protocol (IP) address, device or browser information is automatically collected about your usage and activity, to address technical support issues and understand how you use the site.
- BVTRentals.com may use certain tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, or third-party analytics tools to obtain such information. Some third parties help us and others associate your activities across the browsers and devices you use, or that your household uses, for analytics and measurement purposes.
- The third-party analytics and advertising providers we use include Google Analytics and MailChimp.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the data we keep about you and your use of the BVTRentals.com website. You may also request to have your account deleted, together with any data we have collected.
Please use the Contact Form for any further inquiries you may have about your data use and privacy on this website.