Bridgeport Vacation Trailer Rentals is a rental and delivery service. We don’t run a campground, we deliver the trailer you rent from us to any of several area campgrounds. These include:
Privately Owned Campgrounds and RV Parks
- Bridgeport Reservoir and Marina RV Park – Killer Fishin’. Killer views. Privately owned.
- Paradise Shores Camp – Discover the Eastern Sierra! Privately owned.
- Willow Springs Motel & RV Park – A clean, quiet vacation destination. Privately owned.
- Doc & Al’s Cabins & Camp – The perfect place to relax and enjoy nature’s beauty. Privately owned.
- Mono Village Resort – A fisherman’s haven and family vacation hideaway. We offer four 30-foot trailers here, which are permanently positioned and cannot be moved.
U.S. Forest Service Campgrounds
- Upper and Lower Honeymoon Flat – Just 8 miles from Bridgeport, next to Robinson Creek
- Robinson Creek North – Just 9 miles from Bridgeport, offering fishing and hiking
- Robinson Creek South – The lower campground on Robinson, also near Twin Lakes
- Paha – Just 10 miles from Bridgeport, near Twin Lakes and offering fishing and hiking
- Lower Twin Lakes – One of the most scenic and activity-filled USFS campgrounds in our service area, very close to the Twin Lakes.
- Crags – Near the Twin Lakes, a large campground with group sites with beautiful mountain views and lots of water recreation activities
- Matterhorn Loop – Another in the Twin Lakes area, surrounded by lush grasslands and mixed conifer forests
Other Bridgeport local areas (on approval) – If there is a private property or another public area not listed here, at which you’d like to stay, and it’s within a 15-mile radius of downtown Bridgeport, let us know. We will work with you and the property owner to locate a trailer for you there.
All of our USFS partner campgrounds offer dry camping sites only (no utility hookups). Please keep this in mind when choosing your desired campsite.
Mono Village Resort does offer full hookups, but be aware that it is the most popular campground in our area, so they don’t need to depend on reservations. It is a first-come, first-served campground, meaning sites are non-reservable. If there are open sites, we’ll be able to find one for you, but you can’t reserve it ahead of time. Download a map of Mono Village Campsites.
All Other Campgrounds – You can make reservations at the other campgrounds listed above.All