It can be challenging to stay healthy while traveling for vacation. You’re likely adjusting to a new time zone, managing a hectic schedule and eating several meals out, at least while you’re on your way here to your rental trailer.
Here are a few tips to make it easier:
- Stay hydrated
- choose water over alcoholic drinks
- Pack your own quality snacks and eat often (to avoid expensive shops and eating poorly
- Stretch, eat well, take your vitamins and supplements
- Get enough quality sleep and stay active, walking, hiking or biking
Try to manage to find the time and motivation to get enough exercise during a vacation can be difficult. After all, you’re trying to get away from it all, just relaxing and enjoying nature, right? The good news is that few places will inspire you to actually get out into nature that our beautiful High Sierra!
Try getting creative:
- Map out a scenic run or hike.
- Use popular apps to manage a fitness routine while you’re on the road.
- If you’re a person who thrives on stability, you can bring your morning routine with you. Starting the day correctly is important, so stick to the routine you maintain back home. Then create a new vacation routine for the rest of the day.